25 Apr Better Teamwork: Office 365 and Skype for Business
Skype for Business brings enterprise-ready messaging, meetings, and screen sharing to Office 365 business users
Other communication and collaboration offerings claim to deliver the best experience. Skype for Business is the only online meeting service that offers a single cross-platform solution for calling, meeting, and working together in real-time. And only Skype for Business delivers deep, native integration with Office 365. Meet and collaborate online today with Skype for Business.
Skype for Business lets you:
Connect your teams with the experience and tools they love.
- One platform with one set of sign-in credentials.
- Familiar and inviting user experience from apps to browsers.
- Rich presence integration throughout the Office applications.
Deliver a complete online meeting solution.
- Schedule meetings and see IM history in Outlook.
- Start ad-hoc meetings directly from apps like Word and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with real-time sharing, co-authoring, and PowerPoint presentations.
Talk more with premium voice services.
- Available in select enterprise Office 365 plans.
- Connect your existing phone lines and telco operator calling plans to Office 365.
- Take advantage of local and international calling delivered directly from Office 365.
Get your team together today
Skype for Business online communication and meeting tools are available for you right now at no additional charge. Contact us today to learn more about the specific Skype for Business capabilities included with your Office 365 plan.
*Skype for Business not included with the Office 365 ProPlus plan.